- Delivering the ShotI recently changed my daily car...
- The Great Caliber Debate Takes Another Twist
- Thumb Break Holsters and Single Action Autos We an...
- My Red Dot Sighted Pistol Experiment – Part I
- So you've decided to get your CCW or CHP in your s...
- CCW Weekend: Is National Concealed Carry Reciproci...
- ▼ March (6)
- ► 2010 (37)
Sunday, March 20, 2016
Under H.R. 402, the federal criminal code would be amended, allowing a person who has a valid government-issued ID and a concealed carry permit from one state would be allowed to possess, transport, ship and receive firearms in every other state.
- Concealed Carry Holsters