- ► 2010 (37)
- Concealment Holsters from DeSantis
- Finding a Concealed Carry Holster for the Bersa Th...
- What's An IWB Holster?
- Don Hume 001 Front Pocket Holster
- The Perfect CCW Weapon?
- Concealed Carry With the Taurus PT Millennium Pro
- Milt Sparks 55BN Holster
- Does The Kel-Tec P11 Work for Concealment?
- Mitch Rosen Holsters - Are They Worth The Money?
- Introduction to Blade-Tech Holsters
- How to Care for a Leather Holster
- Guide to Shoulder Holsters
- Gould & Goodrich Holsters
- Beretta 9000S - Perfect For Concealed Carry
- Selecting The Best Concealed Carry Holster For You...
- ▼ December (15)
Founded by Tim Wenger, Blade-Tech is based out of Washinton State. They only produce holsters from kydex. At that time, kydex was new to the handgun holster market, but Blade-Tech saw the potential for kydex holsters.
Blade-Tech offers an entire line of holsters, mag carriers, and flashight carriers in kydex. Being one of the first holster companies to ever market kydex holsters, Blade-Tech built an excellent reputation in the kydex holster industry.
Blade-Tech holsters offers two different lines of products within their products. The orginal kydex line was produced using sheets of kydex that was handmolded. The newer Blade-Tech line is less expensive as it utilizes injection molded kydex versus sheet molded.
- Concealed Carry Holsters