- ► 2010 (37)
- Concealment Holsters from DeSantis
- Finding a Concealed Carry Holster for the Bersa Th...
- What's An IWB Holster?
- Don Hume 001 Front Pocket Holster
- The Perfect CCW Weapon?
- Concealed Carry With the Taurus PT Millennium Pro
- Milt Sparks 55BN Holster
- Does The Kel-Tec P11 Work for Concealment?
- Mitch Rosen Holsters - Are They Worth The Money?
- Introduction to Blade-Tech Holsters
- How to Care for a Leather Holster
- Guide to Shoulder Holsters
- Gould & Goodrich Holsters
- Beretta 9000S - Perfect For Concealed Carry
- Selecting The Best Concealed Carry Holster For You...
- ▼ December (15)
Having owned a gun store for almost 15 years now, I'm amazed to see customers who constantly switch handguns looking for the "perfect" CCW weapon. I had a customer just recently come into my shop and trade in the last handgun he purchased from me about 3 months ago. This was about the 15th pistol that he traded in. As we started talking about various new handgun models, it became apparent that he was looking for that perfect blend of caliber, size, and mechanics for a concealed carry weapon. The truth is, I don't think a "perfect" CCW weapon exists. Each shooter has different preferences as to what they are looking for.
Smaller pistols generally tend to be easier to conceal, but they offer less firepower and can be more difficult to shoot for people with large hands. My suggestion is to find a handgun model that meets your personal needs in terms of caliber, size, and shootability. Come up with a conceled carry method that works for you and then stick with it. I've been carrying a Glock 26 for years as my primary CCW weapon. It meets all my needs and I can shoot it fairly well. Enough said.
- Concealed Carry Holsters